Monday, April 19, 2010

Improving my sewing skills.

I few years ago I bought some material to make pillows for Kits room. I finally put them together and they turned out great. I might start making my own pillows(maybe). She loves them and that is all that counts. Thanks to my mom who helped me with the last step, from over the phone. Thanks Mom you are the best even far away.
The front pieces were bought as a kind of kit already on the material and shaped as a pillow form. All I had to do was cut a piece for the back and sew it together. Which when I actually did it took only like a day total to make from start to finish, it was just getting the courage to actually do it. If you didn't know I am a prefectionist as long as it doesn't take to much time and then I just want to get it done. Which makes you wonder how I can do Cross stitch but that is a different story for another day.

No comments: