Sunday, December 21, 2008

SNOW AGAIN!!!!

As you all know it snowed this last week, well once again it is going to snow this next week. They have cancelled Church because there is a big snow Storm on it way and Washington does not own snow plows. I know this because there is still snow on the ground from the last snow storms we have received. And here I thought I was going to get away from the snow, so much for that.
I guess it is a good thing I got the kids Christmas shopping done since the roads are terrible. I didn't get Jared's but he understands and doesn't want me out in this mess anyway and he doesn't want to drive either. So once again we will be stuck in our house until it warms up and the snow melts from the roads.
The only good thing about Washington and snow is that everyone goes slow and takes thier time so there are very few accidents onthe road. We eventured out a few night ago and got stuck in traffice becuase it started to snow and everyone took thier time and was not in a hurry.
Hopefully this storm will not be as big as they say and it will warm up soon and we can go outside once more.

No comments: