Saturday, November 22, 2008


Here are some Video's of the house as it looks on a daily basis. you have to try and imagine it with out the Christmas decorations. Jared took a video of it but it wouldn't upload, it might be to big so here are some small videos of the place. The first one is of the small half bath that is just as you walk in the door. My mother purchased some berry decorations for my brothers wedding and I hung them over the window and on either side of the toilet, so that made the room's main color red. Hopefully I can down load more than one but if not they will be in this order.

The next one is of the big closet that is right as you walk in also. I have the geo trax train and my little people in their along with my other crafts I use on a regular basis or hope to.

Then you get the living area. It is an open floor plan. With hardwood floors and a tile entry. The kitchen has an island which we purchased barstools for which is where we eat just about every meal. since that is where the booster seats are. I enjoy having the area open becuase then I can be doing things and see what the kids are up to. The only bad thing is that it is very slippery, and the furniture will not stay in it's place.

The last one is of the Laundry room. It is very small but I enjoy my new washer and dryer. they are the best things. I can wait and do laundry every other week, and it is very quite. Jared says since they cost a bit of money, which I would never have spent, that I have to keep them forever even if they break down then I have to keep the pieces. He is a funny guy sometimes.

No comments: